24% of women who take maternity leave either won't return to work or will resign upon returning.
Research shows that lack of organizational support is the primary reason. Two-thirds of working mothers who quit their jobs attribute it to “culture of the workplace.” While many companies are offering longer and more flexible leaves to parents, these transitions remain challenging.
Cohear’s Parental Leave Program fosters company cultures that support working parents not just logistically, but holistically. We work with organizations to support employees before, during, and after their leave.
Areas of focus include:
- Strengthening individual management skills
- Preparing teams and leaders for transitions
- Managing group dynamics
- Navigating gender dynamics and experiences of bias
- Establishing a healthy work/life balance
- Providing key insights to improve workplace well-being
- Supporting parents as they return to work